posted by TheUltimateCyn at 10:18 AM
yeahhhh righhhhtttt!!!?? lmao, we all know you just like looking at yourself.....HAHAHAHA...j/k Good pic!!Kel
By Lolli, At 12:05 PM, May 09, 2005
I only like looking at myself when both of these conditions are met: 1) I am nekked2) someone else is also looking!LMAO
By TheUltimateCyn, At 12:21 PM, May 09, 2005
those are two very good conditions
By Mathieu, At 12:33 PM, May 09, 2005
Only condition 2 is being met here!!
By Unknown, At 4:28 PM, May 09, 2005
What if the person looking at you is 'nekkid'... What do you think about that ?
By Analysis Complete...., At 12:22 AM, May 10, 2005
hmmm... well, that depends - is that person nekked in the same room? lol
By TheUltimateCyn, At 4:48 AM, May 10, 2005
Not at the moment.... but if there were an opportunity for that - would we be disappointed....?By the way - very nice picture...
By Analysis Complete...., At 11:25 PM, May 10, 2005
/wink/ and by the way, thanks... I am not always shabby to look at, aye!
By TheUltimateCyn, At 6:41 AM, May 11, 2005
I like this one more than the other. Lookin' good!
By Mac, At 10:26 AM, May 13, 2005
omg, I KNOW Mac DID NOT leave a damn comment on my post... here I thought he had all but abandoned me and he sneaks in with this little treat! Thanks Mac, am I off your shit list now?
By TheUltimateCyn, At 10:57 AM, May 13, 2005
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
10 Comments:
yeahhhh righhhhtttt!!!?? lmao, we all know you just like looking at yourself.....HAHAHAHA...j/k
Good pic!!
Kel
By
Lolli, At
12:05 PM, May 09, 2005
I only like looking at myself when both of these conditions are met: 1) I am nekked
2) someone else is also looking!
LMAO
By
TheUltimateCyn, At
12:21 PM, May 09, 2005
those are two very good conditions
By
Mathieu, At
12:33 PM, May 09, 2005
Only condition 2 is being met here!!
By
Unknown, At
4:28 PM, May 09, 2005
What if the person looking at you is 'nekkid'... What do you think about that ?
By
Analysis Complete...., At
12:22 AM, May 10, 2005
hmmm... well, that depends - is that person nekked in the same room? lol
By
TheUltimateCyn, At
4:48 AM, May 10, 2005
Not at the moment.... but if there were an opportunity for that - would we be disappointed....?
By the way - very nice picture...
By
Analysis Complete...., At
11:25 PM, May 10, 2005
/wink/ and by the way, thanks... I am not always shabby to look at, aye!
By
TheUltimateCyn, At
6:41 AM, May 11, 2005
I like this one more than the other. Lookin' good!
By
Mac, At
10:26 AM, May 13, 2005
omg, I KNOW Mac DID NOT leave a damn comment on my post... here I thought he had all but abandoned me and he sneaks in with this little treat! Thanks Mac, am I off your shit list now?
By
TheUltimateCyn, At
10:57 AM, May 13, 2005
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home