posted by TheUltimateCyn at 10:06 AM
Hey - it's been awhile since I've been here, Cyn. You guys look great!
By Fred, At 12:56 AM, January 15, 2006
Cyn, how do I get to your photo page?
By Ken, At 12:51 PM, January 15, 2006
Looks like you girls had fun - BTW - is that a Candyland shirt you have on ? Well, you make it look good !Nice to "see" you - tell Kel I said Hi !- Scott
By Analysis Complete...., At 10:57 PM, January 15, 2006
We did have fun! Yes, it IS a Candyland shirt... [thanks!]You just told Kelli "hi" yourself! lol
By TheUltimateCyn, At 8:35 AM, January 16, 2006
I can't believe no-one noticed my "halo"... :(lol
By TheUltimateCyn, At 8:36 AM, January 16, 2006
Am jealous... so glad you had some fun together though. Drinks sound great... cigars not so much (though Monica didn't seem to mind... perhaps I'm missing something?! hee)And yes, it's a very nice halo. ;)
By LizzieDaisy, At 3:39 PM, January 18, 2006
We did not have anything other than water or coffee. For the record.
By TheUltimateCyn, At 3:55 PM, January 18, 2006
Love the Cigar! And the Glasses. And the Jacket. *mmm, leather ... glaaargh*
By razorsmile, At 12:41 PM, January 25, 2006
*Notices halo*Aren't we the tarnished angel? :D
By razorsmile, At 12:42 PM, January 25, 2006
::::giggle:::: HEY RAZOR! Long time no see stranger!(and yes, we are a slightly tarnished angel! haha)
By TheUltimateCyn, At 1:25 PM, January 27, 2006
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
10 Comments:
Hey - it's been awhile since I've been here, Cyn. You guys look great!
By
Fred, At
12:56 AM, January 15, 2006
Cyn, how do I get to your photo page?
By
Ken, At
12:51 PM, January 15, 2006
Looks like you girls had fun -
BTW - is that a Candyland shirt you have on ? Well, you make it look good !
Nice to "see" you - tell Kel I said Hi !
- Scott
By
Analysis Complete...., At
10:57 PM, January 15, 2006
We did have fun! Yes, it IS a Candyland shirt... [thanks!]
You just told Kelli "hi" yourself! lol
By
TheUltimateCyn, At
8:35 AM, January 16, 2006
I can't believe no-one noticed my "halo"... :(
lol
By
TheUltimateCyn, At
8:36 AM, January 16, 2006
Am jealous... so glad you had some fun together though. Drinks sound great... cigars not so much (though Monica didn't seem to mind... perhaps I'm missing something?! hee)
And yes, it's a very nice halo. ;)
By
LizzieDaisy, At
3:39 PM, January 18, 2006
We did not have anything other than water or coffee. For the record.
By
TheUltimateCyn, At
3:55 PM, January 18, 2006
Love the Cigar! And the Glasses. And the Jacket.
*mmm, leather ... glaaargh*
By
razorsmile, At
12:41 PM, January 25, 2006
*Notices halo*
Aren't we the tarnished angel? :D
By
razorsmile, At
12:42 PM, January 25, 2006
::::giggle:::: HEY RAZOR! Long time no see stranger!
(and yes, we are a slightly tarnished angel! haha)
By
TheUltimateCyn, At
1:25 PM, January 27, 2006
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home